Some people have been having a hard time focusing on reading during the pandemic…but I’ve had the opposite problem. I’m devouring books left and right, staying up way too late and having a hard time not reading. Hello, escapism!
Whichever end of the pandemic reading spectrum you find yourself on, these reads are ones I’ve enjoyed while escaping our current reality. If I’ve reviewed it here on the blog, the link will take you to that review.
- Hello, Summer, Mary Kay Andrews
- The Scent Keeper, Erica Bauermeister
- The Elephant’s Girl, Celesta Rimington
- What You Wish For, Katherine Center (releases July 14, 2020)
- Dreamland Burning, Jennifer Latham
- You Were There Too, Colleen Oakley
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January, Alix E. Harlow
- Text Me When You Get Home, Kayleen Schaefer
- Of Mutts and Men, Spencer Quinn (releases July 7, 2020)
- Britt-Marie Was Here, Fredrik Backman
- The Secret, Book, and Scone Society, Ellery Adams
- Paris Never Leaves You, Ellen Feldman
- The Bright Side of Going Dark, Kelly Harms