Dollywood has some great lodging options. You can find my Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa review here to learn more about that option, but this post is all about the cabins.
Did you know that Dollywood has cabins? Cabins are perfect, especially if you have a larger group, plan on doing some cooking, or just want more of a homey feel. Much like staying at the resort, staying at a Dollywood cabin has some serious perks!
Benefits of staying at a cabin:
- Length of stay ticket: When you book a Dollywood cabin, you can also choose a Dollywood ticket that is good for the length of your stay. Here’s the pricing information for those tickets.
- Early Saturday park entry: Cabin guests can access the park an hour before opening for one ride each Saturday. Bonus- for June and July, the ‘ride’ with early access is the entirety of Wildwood Grove! #PerfectSummerVacay
- Reserved parking- free parking at Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country
- Cabin guests get $5 off Timesaver passes.
- Many cabin properties have community pools and playgrounds.
Those are the official benefits. There are some other perks, too, though. Here’s why I loved my Dollywood cabin stay:
- Breathtaking views are all around. It’s magical. Our cabin had three porches, all overlooking the beautiful Smoky Mountains. One morning I even woke up in time to catch a Smoky Mountain sunrise. It was unbelievable. I even had a gorgeous view out of the bathroom window.
- Hot tubs! Our cabin had a hot tub on the porch. Yep, you can take in the view and soak at the same time. The hot tub was the perfect way to rest our feet after walking around Dollywood most of the day.
- Cute details abound! Cowboy boot lamps. A totem pole in the living room. With each cabin being individually owned, you just never know what cute details your cabin will have. I discovered something unique and cute I hadn’t noticed every day.
- Staying in a cabin gives an immersive nature experience. If some members of your group are more excited about Dollywood while others are looking forward to a hike in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, a cabin is the perfect lodging for you. You’re surrounded by nature with easy access to both Dollywood and the national park. You can have a vacation with all kinds of different activities, all in the Smoky mountains.
I had the opportunity to stay in one Dollywood cabin and tour several others, so these photos are a compilation of the various cabins I visited.
Dollywood’s Cabins offer a great opportunity to have a family reunion or multi-generational visit to the Smoky Mountains region. With Dollywood, the national park, dinner shows, Splash Country, and other entertainment offered in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, there’s something for everyone.
Remember, if you’re visiting Dollywood, you can get a discount on your tickets by using this code!